In this test you had to choose between pictures showing specific work activities. Each picture depicted work associated with a specific type of personality. These types are derived from Dr. John Holland’s theory of careers and vocational choice, known as Holland Codes.
There are six personality types in Holland’s model:
- Realistic: practical, physical, concrete, hands-on, machine, and tool-oriented
- Investigative: analytical, intellectual, scientific, explorative, thinker
- Artistic: creative, original, independent, chaotic, inventive, media, graphics, and text
- Social: cooperative, supporting, helping, healing/nurturing, teaching
- Enterprising: competitive environments, leadership, persuading, status
- Conventional: detail-oriented, organizing, clerical
You preferred ‘Artistic’ the most, followed by ‘Realistic’ and ‘Enterprising’. Your six letter personality type is ‘ARESIC’. Your personal preference is also shown in a graph below.
For more information or to take the test yourself visit 123test.com