The following is a list of values I believe in for the workplace. Some are ideas that I have derived from various business books, while others are from personal experience.
- I believe in building trust amongst my managers and peers. Communication is key
- I believe in working to the best of my ability to increase sales and profits within the company I work.
- I believe in doing things right the first time. I don’t like doing double work, and try to avoid it as much as possible.
- I believe that employees are the greatest asset. Seek them for answers on the true performance of the company.
- I believe that everyone has some skill or talent that they would excel in. Find that talent and place them in an appropriate position.
- I believe in focusing on the positive things someone did opposed to all the negative.