Food Service Supervisor
Santa Rosa Correctional Institute — Milton, Florida
- Directed and led 20-50 inmates in the preparation and delivery of approximately 1500 meals twice a day.
- Performed daily audits of inventory, and recorded daily service information
- Maintained strict safety and security requirements.
- Provided inmates proper work ethics, and educational opportunities for successful reentry into the real world.
Experience I Gained:
- Supervision of difficult to manage staff (inmates)
- Mass food preparation techniques
- Rehabilitation techniques
- Conflict management techniques
- Developed an improved data management system to more easily retain and manage daily records, recipes, and production paperwork. Source