Mentored a 2nd and 4th grader
- Went to neighboring elementary school twice a week after my high school classes to assist a 2nd grader, then a 4th grader with school.
- Assisted with organization, homework, and tutoring in subjects they struggled with.
Experience I Gained:
- Finding ways to explain difficult subjects
- Keeping kids focused on task
- I had a lot of fun helping these kids succeed in school. It was a bit rough at times when the students would get distracted, but I believe I made a difference in their grades and work.