The following list of aspirations and quotes are just various one or two liners that you can often find on the web meant to motivate you for a better life.
- Stop saying, “I can’t.” You can, you just chose not to.
- A Bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere till you change it.
- Its not hard to make decisions once you know what your values are. –Roy E. Disney
- If you wait for the perfect conditions, you’ll never get anything done.
- If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
- I must learn to become comfortable with feeling uncomfortable
- Failure is not an option, success is the only option
- “The road to success is always under construction.” Arnold Palmer
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” Agatha Christie
- “A person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.” Chinese Proverb
- I will make money for what I know, will lose it for what I don’t know
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.” –Vince Lombardi
- Between the difficulties, one hides the opportunity
- A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
- If an opportunity makes sense, is logical, creates a minimum profit; and is ethically, morally, and legally sound; and you want it; GO FOR IT!
- Don’t find a deal, create it
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
- If you don’t make your dreams reality, reality will take away your dreams.
- Some people dream of success, others make it happen.
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
- I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday.
- Do one thing every day that scares you.
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
- Overwhelming or not knowing is ok, if I know the next step
- “An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.” Roy Ash
- “The diamond cannot be polished without friction, nor the man perfected without trials.” Chinese Proverb
- When we have nothing left but God, we discover that God is enough.
- Have I prayed about it as much as I talked about it?
- When in doubt, pull your Bible out.
- God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
- If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it